Back to Office After 18 months of working from home

 


After 18 months of working from home, I have the opportunity to return to campus today. Actually, I have never step into this campus yet. During the pandemic, we have moved to a newly constructed campus at Mountain View, California. My colleague was so kind to get me a tour, and I am impressed. It is beautiful.

Words cannot describe the kind of feeling that I have when I was on campus after working from home for more than 18 months.

I have lunch with my team, and my manager brought us delicious homemade vegetarian biryani. :-)

Everything on campus is great. My employee badge is activated, all my belongings are moved (from the old office), and the opportunity to meet face-to-face with my teammates.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OpenAI: Functions Feature in 2023-07-01-preview API version

Storing embedding in Azure Database for PostgreSQL

Happy New Year, 2024 from DALL-E